The OER Faculty Conversation series provides an opportunity for faculty from two and four-year institutions to hear how their peers are using OER in their classrooms. Each session allows featured faculty to provide an overview of what they are using, adjustments they made, challenges and opportunities along with a question and answer time. They are held on the Zoom platform and last one hour (noon to 1:00 pm.) It might be useful to gather a few of your colleagues to do this together. These conversations are not recorded. Click on the title of each session to register.
Here is the lineup.
· January 28, 2019 – Economics – Featuring Christian Nelson from Bay College
· January 29, 2019 – Public Speaking – Featuring Claire Sparklin from Washtenaw Community College
· January 30, 2019 – Abnormal Psychology – Featuring Susan Harvey from Delta College
· January 31, 2019 – Calculus I & II – Featuring Matt Boelkins form Grand Valley State University and Larry David from Washtenaw Community College
· February 1, 2019 – Physics – Featuring Rod Price from Kellogg Community College
· February 4, 2019 – Sociology – Featuring Jean Ramirez and Aliza Robison from Lansing Community College
· February 5, 2019 – Social Work – Featuring Lisa Blackford from Northwestern Michigan College.
If you have questions, contact Tina Ulrich (firstname.lastname@example.org)