The library offers 25 socially-distanced computers and has a strict capacity limit of 41 people.
Students must make an appointment to reserve a computer to use in the library.
- Computer #23 is reserved for Engineering Technology students.
- Computers #24 & #25 are reserved for Graphic Design students.
If you are a university center student or library guest user and would like to book a library computer, please contact the library at (810) 989-5640 or email@example.com for assistance. Computer preference will be given to current students.
Reserve a Computer Workstation
Computer reservations must be requested using your SC4 email address. ** (Students:firstname.lastname@example.org) **
- 3 hour limit per reservation
- Reservation requests will be honored in the order in which they are received
- Computer preference will be given to current students using computer workstations for study, research, or coursework
- Please use the provided sanitation supplies to wipe down your station before and after use
- There is currently no printing/copying/faxing available at the library
- No food allowed in the library at this time.
- We recommend bringing your own headphones. The library is not lending headphones at this time.
Please note: When operating any SC4 Library computer, users are governed by and expected to follow all computer usage policies and directives, including St. Clair County Community College Library Acceptable Use Policy & Guest User Agreement.