1. To add a tutorial to your Canvas course, go to the + sign to add an item.
2. Then select "External URL" from the drop-down menu.
3. Copy and paste the tutorial's URL and name in the appropriate fields.
It is not necessary to check the box for "Load in a New Tab". This only creates an extra screen that the user will have to click through to access the tutorial. By leaving the box unchecked, the tutorial will be embedded into the page.
4. When you have completed filling in the information, select the "Add item" button.
5. Now you should be able to see the tutorial in the page.