Director of Academic Technologies
Phone: (810) 989-5832
1. Go to the main library database page to search for and select the database you'd like to add.
2. Look for the "share" icon next to the database's title as shown below.
3. Clicking on the "share" icon will open a pop-up window with a direct link to the database.
4.Copy and paste this link into your page/module/syllabus, etc. in Canvas.
1. To add a tutorial to your Canvas course, go to the + sign to add an item.
2. Then select "External URL" from the drop-down menu.
3. Copy and paste the tutorial's URL and name in the appropriate fields.
4. When you have completed filling in the information, select the "Add item" button.
5. Now you should be able to see the tutorial in the page.
If you experience problems or have questions, please contact a librarian!