10 study tables are available for individual use by current students for study purposes or to access the internet with your personal laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Use is limited to 2 hours per day.
Current students must make an appointment 48 hours in advance to reserve a library study table.
If you are a university center student or library guest user and would like to book an individual study table, please contact the library at (810) 989-5640 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Study table preference will be given to current students.
Reserve an Individual Study Table
Study table reservations must be requested using your SC4 email address. ** (Students: email@example.com) **
- All students, staff, and faculty must have visited a campus health screening location and submitted a COVID-19 self-assessment form, properly wear a face mask, follow social distancing guidelines, and wear today's wristband to enter any campus building, including the library.
- 2 hour limit per reservation
- Appointments must be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Reservation requests will be honored in the order in which they are received
- Study tables are for solo use - no groups, please.
- Please wipe down your work area before and after use using the provided disinfecting wipes.
- No food allowed in the library at this time.
- Study tables are located in the main library space; the study rooms are currently unavailable.
- There is currently no printing/copying/faxing available at the library
- If less than 3 bookings on any day, students will be notified of appointment cancellations by email 48 hours in advance and library services will remain 100% remote
Please contact the library at (810) 989-5640 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.