Draw It to Know It is the ideal resource for the flipped classroom: learn from the best tutorials and rapid-fire quiz questions for any basic science or pre-clinical medicine education!
SC4 has institutional access to the Anatomy & Physiology course:
All SC4 students have access to Draw It to Know It. You must create an account using your SC4 email address.
1. Go to https://drawittoknowit.com/register/group
2. Select St. Clair County Community College from the drop down list as shown below. Be sure to register with your SC4 email address.
3. Next you will likely see a screen similar to the one below. The message at the top of the page will ask you to check your email. You will NOT be required to pay for access - ignore any instructions to pay and DO NOT sign up for the 1-week trial.
4. Check your SC4 email. You should have received an email similar to the one below - select the verify email button as shown.
Be sure to check your junk folder if you do not have an email from Draw It to Know It!
5. After selecting the verify email link, you should see a screen similar to the one below. Now you may select the "Anatomy & Physiology" button to explore tutorials, study plans, flashcards, and more.
Please ask a librarian if you're experiencing any problems!