10 study tables are available for individual use for study purposes or to access the internet with your personal laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
If you are a university center student or library guest user and would like to book an individual study table, please contact the library at (810) 989-5640 or email@example.com for assistance. Study table preference will be given to current students.
Reserve an Individual Study Table
Study table reservations must be requested using your SC4 email address. ** (Students: firstname.lastname@example.org) **
- 4 hour limit
- Please make a reservation before arriving at the library.
- Reservation requests will be honored in the order in which they are received
- Study tables are for solo use - no groups, please.
- Please wipe down your work area before and after use using the provided disinfecting wipes.
- No food allowed in the library at this time.
- Study tables are located in the main library space; the study rooms are currently unavailable.
- There is currently no printing/copying/faxing available at the library
Please contact the library at (810) 989-5640 or email@example.com for assistance.