The library features 45 computers which are available for academic use during library hours. An additional 33 computers are available for use in room A100a in the library when it is not in use by a class.
- 2 Mac workstations are available for use by students enrolled in the Graphic Design program.
- The 2 Macs are located on the large round, 4-seat study carrel.
- A PC with engineering technology software is also available for use by students enrolled in Engineering Tech courses.
- The engineering technology PC is located in the smaller 2-seat study carrel.
- Please see library staff for directions and/or assistance.
- Computer preference will be given to current students using computer workstations for study, research, or coursework. If you are a university center student or library guest user and would like to use a library computer, please contact the library at (810) 989-5640 or email@example.com for assistance.
- Please use the provided sanitation supplies to wipe down your station before and after use
- There is currently no printing/copying/faxing available in the library at this time. Please view our FAQ for some alternate printing options.
Please note: When operating any SC4 Library computer, users are governed by and expected to follow all computer usage policies and directives, including St. Clair County Community College Library Acceptable Use Policy & Guest User Agreement.