Reserve equipment in the library
We offer multiple 3-D human anatomy models as well as telescopes, a microscope and slides, laptops, tablets, headphones, and much more!
Or take a break from your studies for a quick game of Scrabble, chess, checkers, cards, or one of our other games.
Most items available on closed reserve for in-library use only - 3 hour per day limit.
Some items, such as the telescopes and accessories, may be reserved for up to 2 weeks and taken outside the library for use.
- A Skippers OneCard or valid form of identification must be presented when you wish to use or check out any Library materials.
- Equipment reservations must be requested using your SC4 email address. ** (Students: email@example.com) **
- All equipment checked out becomes the responsibility of the borrower.
- Equipment reservation requests are honored in the order of receipt.
- All equipment items, including any extra components or accessories, are to be returned to the library in the same condition in which they were checked out.
- Equipment belonging to SC4 Library must not be marked, misused, or damaged in any way.
- Equipment belonging to SC4 Library is not to be stolen. Per the SC4 Student Code of Conduct, violators may be handled by the local police, the college disciplinary process, or both.
If you are a university center student or library guest user and would like to reserve equipment, please contact the library at (810) 989-5640 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Equipment preference will be given to students using equipment for study purposes.