Visit the Skippers OneCard Website
In addition to being a college photo ID, the Skippers OneCard also:
- Serves as your library card
- Can be used in the college bookstore
- Provides access to financial aid refunds
- Is your entry key to the college fitness center. Contact the Athletic Department (810) 989-5670 to sign waiver.
- Provides access to selected campus technology labs
- Is your ticket to accessing services around campus.
It pays to be a Skipper! There are numerous discounts and promotions available at local businesses by showing your Skippers OneCard. Find out more about local discounts on the portal!
The first step for students is to get their photo taken for their ID card. Please visit the One-stop student services center located in room 105 of the Michigan Technical Education Center (M-TEC).
One-stop student services center hours:
Monday 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Students must show a valid driver's license or state ID card.
Students may get their picture taken when the apply and or see a counselor, however an ID card will not be issued until they register for classes. Once issued, the current turnaround time for ID cards is about 2 weeks.
For more information about the Skippers OneCard email email@example.com or
call the One-stop student services center at (810) 989-5816